Allergy Coaching for Parents & SufferersLearn to Live Confidently With Allergies
Are you new to the world of allergies?
Getting an allergy diagnosis, especially when you’re prescribed adrenaline pens can be incredibly scary. You are trying your best to educate yourself, educate everyone around you, change your food choices and keep your child safe all at the same time.
It’s very overwhelming.
Allergy coaching is here to support you on your allergy journey. The aim is to build your confidence, coach you through the initial diagnosis phase, advocating for your child and how you can teach them to confidently manage their allergy.
Who Allergy Coaching is for, are you a…?
- Parent who has just received an allergy diagnosis for your child and don’t know where to start
- Parent who feels overwhelmed by managing allergies in everyday life
- Families who want to learn how cater to their allergic child
- Parents of allergy teenagers
- Adult who has just discovered they have allergies
- Anyone who wants to learn to live confidently with their food allergies
What You Will Learn
How it Works
Your coaching sessions are tailored to your needs. We will cover those subjects you feel most anxious about and give you actionable strategies to start taking back control of your life.
Coaching sessions won’t be easy. To get results it will take work from you, but all you need to start is a will to change today so that tomorrow is better for your allergy kid.
- Cooking Allergy Safe
- Preparing for Trips or Holidays
- Telling Others About Allergies
- Dating & Kissing (for Teens & Adults)
- Dealing With Bullying
- Feelings of Isolation/Anxiety/Guilt
- Managing Stress
- how to shop
- where to find recipes
- how to put meal plans together
- we can even do some cooking together!
- preparing for a flight
- translation cards
- what to tell hotel staff
- how to plan an allergy safe trip
- teaching your allergy child how to be safe away from you
- advocating for yours or your child’s allergy
- how to feel confident
- what to do if someone doesn’t believe you
- teaching people about your medical kid
- how to get over the nerves
- how to deal with other people’s reactions or dis-belief
- getting over the embarrassment of telling your crush
- parent’s anxiety
- teaching your child to be allergy safe and responsible
- how to bring up allergies in a neutral environment
- learning to advocate for your allergy safety
- at school or work
- how to feel strong even if you don’t feel it
- learn how to stand up for yourself
- teach your child to stand up for themselves
- how to respond to bullies
- how to build a support network
- learning what the allergy risks are and how to manage them
- learn how to see a problem and then work out a solution
- learn how to accept your fears and tame them
- look at what makes you stressed and work to find a solution
- actionable strategies to implement in your day to day life
- how to help your allergy child have a normal life
- time management and planning advice to make life run smoother
I’m here to support you.
Coaching sessions are about getting you on your feet again. To support you through this tough beginning and to teach you the tools you need to navigate the world of allergic living.
I’ve lived through and come out the other side, I am that allergy kid. Having anaphylaxis to tree nuts and peanuts, I’ve spent my life carrying adrenaline pens, anti-histines and my inhalers for the ‘just incase.’ I’ve dealt with being bullied at school, I’ve navigated being an allergy teen, I’ve backpacked and traveled around the world, I’ve been to university and done all the ‘normal’ things.
I know allergies aren’t about missing out, they’re about doing things differently.
In our coaching sessions you will learn the tools you need to be prepared and live life the way you want. Whether you’re a parent or allergy sufferer, you and your family should be able to enjoy time together both allergy safe and allergy stress free.
Where: I provide 1-on-1 sessions via phone, FaceTime or Skype video call. So it doesn’t matter where in the world you are! I also run group or family sessions which can cover communicating the seriousness of allergies to your extended family, working together on staying allergy safe and general allergy education sessions.
I offer a free 15 minute consultation so we can see if we are right for each other.
For more information or to book contact me directly by clicking the button below or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!