How do you avoid the awkwardness? How do you keep yourself safe but still have a love life? Or even just tell the person you fancy you have an allergy?Today I talk about my experiences as an allergy teen, my top 2 things to keep in mind, my pre-date night preparations AND how to deal with those smart arse boys!
What You’ll Learn:
- I talk about how you can take control of your allergy
- How your allergy doesn’t need to stop you dating or falling in love
- I talk about the 2 things you must remember
- I share my pre-date tips to make sure you avoid the awkward question “what have you eaten today?” before your first kiss
- I also talk about the importance of not taking risks and always having your medical kit on you
- I also show you what my handbag and medical bag contents is on a night out
- Last but by no means least, I share my tops tips for dealing with people who don’t believe you or are just trying to show off.
My Skillshare Courses
As mentioned at the end of the episode, along with writing some recipe books (“Gluten Free and Vegan Chocolate Treats” & “30 Days, 30 Dinners”) I have started teaching allergy safe baking and cooking! To find out what you like to learn about, I’ve started putting them up on Skillshare.
I’d love for you to take a look, so I have created some FREE enrolment links. Simply click on the titles below and it will take you straight to the class. You will NOT need to pay anything or sign up with a card. You will be able to watch the tutorial straight away 🙂
P.S. I’d love to know what you thought. Leave me a review on Skillshare or a note in the comment section below of this post.
FREE Enrolment Links:
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.