Janet Hopkins and Hannah Hunter
What You’ll Learn:
- Janet and Hannah are dieticians specialising in FODMAPs
- I get taught what FODMAPs are and why some people need to be on a low FODMAP diet
- Hannah and Janet tell me about their success stories in clinic putting IBS sufferers on a low FODMAP diet
- Their experiences in the clinic led them to start Fodify Foods!
- We talk about the spice and herb mixes and sauces that Janet and Hannah have created and why they are great (I’ve tried them and they’re pretty great! 😀 Read my review and recipes here).
- Hannah and Janet talk me through how they came up with their products and how they’ve kept them FODMAP safe.
- They tell me how their patients and products are at the front of their thoughts.
Top 3 Tips When Going on a Low FODMAP Diet
- Talk to your doctor to rule out Coeliac Disease
- Talk to a dietician
- Plan when to do your elimination
- Make sure you have snacks available
- Make sure you have easy meal options a couple meals a week
- Make sure you have support (fellow FODMAPers, dietician, fb groups)
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.