What You’ll Learn:
- Karen talks me through her difficult journey to a Coeliac Disease as well as lactose intolerance diagnosis and needing to avoid FODMAPs. (She’s still trying to determine some other issues too.)
- Her Coeliac Disease symptoms were very hard to diagnose because there were a lot of mental changes as well as cramps and toilet issues.
- She tells me about the numerous number of tests she had to go through before finally getting a diagnosis.
- We chat about the broad range of symptoms that you can get with Coeliac Disease and why it’s so difficult to diagnose.
- Karen tells me about how having children has also affected her body.
- Her oldest child has been diagnosed with Coeliac Disease and she suspects her second child is also coeliac.
- Karen tells me about how they manage not being a completely gluten free house.
- Karen tells me the story of Safer Eating: how and why she started it.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.