My mum, Suzie Modak
What You’ll Learn:
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Today I will be talking to an allergy mum, but I will be chatting with my mum. You’ll be hearing about our allergy journey and what it was like to raise a child with anaphylaxis to tree nuts and peanuts when the internet was in it’s infancy. We chatted for quite a while, so this is Part 1! 🙂
- We talk about how we discovered my allergy, unfortunately through error!
- Mum shares how she started educating others about my allergy
- She talks me through her “Sleeping Beauty Theory” – (you may have heard me mention this before in interviews with Emma Amoscato and Donna Patterson.)
- We chat about how she coped with discovering I had a life threatening allergy
- Mum shares her approach to telling other people about my allergy
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
To get more EAS content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher!
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.