WEBSITE: The Free From Farmhouse
What You’ll Learn:
- Emma shares her story with me about raising two children with multiple severe allergies.
- Some of children’s allergies are not on the top 14 list! Such as garlic…
- Emma and her husband love to travel and make life an adventure, this hasn’t stopped just because her children have allergies.
- Emma shares her strategies to make this possible including her planning and research tips and tricks.
- Educating other people is key.
- You will learn how Emma makes others more allergy aware so that her children can stay safe.
- I ask Emma, “How do you trust other people to care for your allergic children?”
- Emma shares how she deals with other people and their responses to “my children have allergies”
- Allergen free vs. not allergen free home? Emma tells me why her home is not completely allergen free.
- When you have two children with allergies they have to learn how to keep each other safe. How does Emma educate her children?
”@freefromfarm Click To Tweet and live a relatively normal life” username=”eatallergysafe”]
Emma’s Advice for New Parents:
- Trust your instincts
- Keep pushing
- Keep a diary of symptoms
- Look for support (family, friends, groups)
- Take a deep breath
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
To get more EAS content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher!
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.