What You’ll Learn:
- Sarah had no experience of allergies before her son was diagnosed
- Find out how Sarah copes with managing her son’s allergies
- She talks about how she has taught Riley to manage his allergy
- Sarah’s son shows that even young children can have a handle on their allergy
- Riley didn’t like to learn to read what school said to but was quite happy to read ingredients labels
- Sarah tell’s me the story behind Allergy Buddies
- Riley has learned to speak up and ask about allergens
How does Sarah cope with allergy management?
- Support: online, friends & family
- Educate yourself
- Get on with it
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
To get more EAS content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher!
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.