Vicki’s GF Wholegrain Flour Blend: Click to buy 6 bags for £30 inc. P&P (Scroll to the end of the post.)
What You’ll Learn:@freefromfairy : Even though you’re gluten free, you should still eat well! Click To Tweet
- Vicki tells me her story of discovering IBS and why she follows a gluten free diet
- Vicki’s daughter has Coeliac Disease, cow’s milk protein allergy and an egg allergy
- Her son is typically atopic with eczema and asthma
- Vicki tells me how diagnosis was a relief
- We chat about making life normal with allergies and coeliac disease
- I ask Vicki what advice she would give to new parents who think there’s something wrong:
- follow your instincts,
- don’t take “no” for an answer
- How to deal with asthma, Vicki says there are lots of resources out there. Make sure you ask your GP for an Asthma Action Plan
- Vicki’s Entrepreneurial Journey: Fairy flour is a rice free gluten free wholegrain flour blend Vicki has developed
Are you new to free from food? Here are Vicki’s top tips:
- stay positive
- focus on what you can eat
- get excited about it.
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
To get more EAS content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher!
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.