WEBSITE: Allergy Mums UK
What You’ll Learn:
- Ali tells me about her daughter Molly’s journey to diagnosis
- Molly’s journey was much harder than Ali’s
- Ali shares her tips for parenting a child with allergies
- Molly has had to learn to deal with school bullies, find out how Ali prepares and supports Molly at school
- Ali taught Molly some hilarious and ingenious strategies for stopping bullies in their tracks
- Sometimes friends can step over your boundaries, Ali shares how you can teach your child to stand up for themselves and set their boundaries
- The school plays a big role in dealing with bullies so Ali tells me about how to approach the school to get the result you want and your child needs
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
To get more EAS content sent directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher!
One of our little goals we would love to achieve for is to get into the iTunes “New & Noteworthy” Section, it means we get free front page advertising on iTunes, how great for allergy awareness! But we can’t do it without you. Please subscribe, rate and review on iTunes so that the people at Apple will take notice of our podcast
And lastly, if you have any questions, thoughts, or guests you want to see on the show, please contact me via the contact page.